You’re a helper. You want to make the world a better place.
What Happens in a Free Session?
- I'll send some questions for you to answer in advance to help me understand you and your challenges.
- We'll speak by phone or video-conference (Zoom) for about an hour.
- I'll ask questions that help us both be more clear about not only what you're thinking, but also what you're feeling about your challenges - and how those feelings are facilitating or hampering your daily actions.
- I'll invite you to look at "roadblocks" in your thinking (assumptions, interpretations, limiting beliefs), and to consider new or previously discarded possibilities.
- We'll conclude with some ideas for next steps - the beginning of a plan - and we’ll talk about whether ongoing coaching could be right for you.
This Might Be For You If:
- When you began your work (paid or otherwise) of helping, caring, or healing, you imagined it would feel more fulfilling.
- You can't imagine a life where it's not clear how you're making a difference, but the way you're trying to do it now is leaving you drained, frustrated, or hurt.
- You consider yourself “spiritual,” whether or not in a traditional sense (even if you aren’t currently doing much with this in your life).
What Clients Say About Me:
As a pastor, I have found great value in working with a coach. There are times in our lives when we can only see dimly. The mirror seems dingy and our options may appear limited. Through working with Dana as a coach, I am always able to unlock other perspectives. Through deep listening and thoughtful conversation Dana is able to pick up on where I am in the midst of my situation of the day and offer a question that opens up new awarenesses for me. He is able to guide the conversation ever so gently toward a direction that leads to new ways of thinking and proceeding. Rev. Kathy, G. - NJ
During a VERY difficult professional and personal time in my life, I was introduced to Dana. He worked directly with me on a weekly and then bi-monthly basis for approximately 4 months. During this time, my outlook on life and business made a 180 degree turn around. Dana was able to help me identify where my negative perspectives were developing, but more importantly identifying these energies. Dana turned my focus onto what is truly important in life, and showing me that i truly am blessed in many, many ways. Dana's style is very calming and grounding with a focus entirely on his clients. As a result of my work with Dana, I have pursued and accepted a whole new career path. I plan to continue to utilize Dana's services to keep myself grounded. I highly recommend Dana as a coach! Paul O. - IL
It has been a pleasure to work with Dana and I could not have asked for a better life coach to connect with. He has helped me navigate through a very challenging season in my life. It is obvious that he genuinely cares about his clients and is passionate about coaching. He creates both a comfortable and safe atmosphere in our sessions where it is easy to open up and have honest discussions. Our sessions always end with me feeling empowered and better equipped to tackle my goals. I also value the accountability that is set in place through working with a coach. Above all, it is Dana's kind nature, generous spirit, and positive attitude that makes him stand out as a life coach to me. Emily S. - CA
Throughout my career in ministry, I have worked with 4-5 difference coaches, and Dana has by far been the most valuable and meaningful coach I’ve ever experienced. Dana has a gift for pulling things out of me and problem solving situations. He has helped me through life and job transitions, work trouble shooting, and discerning a path for my future. He has a natural ability of connecting with people and a diverse background of experience that helps him relate to people of many walks of life. I highly recommend Dana as a coach for people of all careers and vocations, but especially for those in ministry as Pastors, Interim Pastors, College Ministers, New Church Pastors, Nonprofit Leaders. If you are seeking someone to walk alongside you and provide coaching through this journey that we call life, give Dana a call!